Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sexy Dascha complete collection photos and vids

History

Maya, best known as Dasha, was a very popular model for LS Studio. She was known by many other model names such as Anya, Alexia, Maya, Julietta, Sonya A, and Lera. Dasha and Anya were the
most popular names for her. She is listed as Girl #30 for LS Finder.

Maya was born in Kiev in winter of 1992, and lived in central Ukraine. her real name is "Milen Kostromina"
From an early age, Maya was interested in becoming an actress, and to a less degree,
a fashions model. In 1999, her family and her saw a TV ad for modeling for "Ukrainian Angels", which was at the time owned by Alexander Chursin under the parent
company "Alex Models". At that time, views on sexuality in Ukraine were relaxed and things like nudism were very common. This, as well as the good money to be earned,
is likely what convinced Maya's parents to allow her to model nude.

Maya started nude modeling for the "Ukrainian Angels" in the year of 1999. She was 7 years of age when she started modeling. Ukrainian Angels was renamed to LS Studio in 2001,
after some customers pointed out to Alexander Chursin that he might *not* want to advertise to law enforcement where his studio is located. Maya described the atmosphere for the
LS related studios as fun and relaxed, and often female photographers were used to set the models at ease, though they encouraged the models to not make friends with each other.
Between 2000 and 2004, Maya modeled for over 50 sets and videos for the various websites under LS Studios and was listed under various model names, though some websites listed
her true first name.

She was one of the most popular models from LS Studio and had many fans. She was best known as Dasha or Anya. Adorers of her were nick-named Dashaphiles. Most of her modeling was
done between the ages of 9 to 11 years old. Dasha started puberty at an early age and her age was often mistaken for someone older. She was almost fully developed by 12 years old.
Maya gave conflicting accounts on why she stopped modeling in 2004. She gave both the reasons she simply didn't want to continue work for the company, and that they dropped her as
model.

After LS Studio was raided by police in Ukraine in July 2004, Maya and her mother, like all of the other LS models, refused to press charges or testify against the studio or its owners.
She is currently married with children. Her surname or identity will not be given here for privacy concerns.

Click Here Download Preview

[Image: dl.gif]

List of Sets

Crazy Holiday
set 17
set 18
set 24

Crazy Video
video 026
video 032
video 033

Dark Video
video ivana

LS Dreams 4
video 09-01
video 09-02

Home Lolita
set 016 (released 22.11.2001)

Kidz Index (2004?)
set 012
set 013
set 067
video 006

Little Cuties (2003)
set 087
set 174

LS Land 7
set 007

LS Land 17
set 016
video 01

LS Land 20
set 024

LS Land 23
set 060

Lolitas Castle
set 018
set 053

Lolitas Kingdom
set 003
set 032

Lolly Edition 1
set 005 (released 13.08.2004)

Lolly Edition 2
set 005 (released 01.09.2004)
set 010 (released 01.09.2004)

Lolly Edition 3
set 010 (released 21.09.2004)

Lolly Edition 4
set 004 (released 02.10.2004)

Lolly Edition 5
set 001 (released 22.10.2004)

Lolly Edition 6
set 001 (released 09.11.2004)

Lolly Edition 7
set 005 (released 13.12.2004)

Lolita Sex Party
set 027 (released 2000)

Lovely Nymphets (as Sonya A and Lera A)
set 157
set 158
set 195
set 196

LS Stars
set 005a
set 005b

LS Magazine 4 (all sets released 25.08.2003)
set 001
set 002
set 003
set 004
set 005
set 006
set 007
set 008
video 01-01
video 01-02
video 02-01
video 02-02
video 03-01
video 03-02
video 04-01
video 04-02
video 05-01
video 05-02
video 06-01
video 06-02
video 07-01
video 07-02
video 08-01
video 08-02

Magic Angels (As Dasha)
set 049a (released 11.06.2002)
set 049b (released 09.07.2002)
set 063a (released 03.09.2002)
set 063b (released 08.10.2002)

Magic Lolita (As Maya)
set 020a (released 01.03.2002)

Pearl Lolitas
set 010
set 031

Reallola Issue 1
set 004
video 007

Reallola Issue 2
set 004
video 004

Ukrainian Nymphets
set 060

Underground Lolita
set 051

Video 2000
video 032
video 032a

Video Angels
video 035
video 035a

Statement

In 2014, Maya posted a statement on a Russian Blog dedicated to former child models about her time with LS Studios and what happened during that time. The following is
a translation of the source link[1].

"My name is Maya. I was born in Kiev in winter of 1992. I had a great family with lovely grand mothers and fathers and my parents loved me. I was an ordinary girl.

Back in the days, there was an TV ad about a company which provided an opportunity for kids to become an actors/actresses. The ad was so good and tempting that we
(my parents and me) bought it blindly. I really wanted to become an actress or, at least a model. My parents contacted them and we went for an interview. This is how it all
had started. And at the end we didn't expect that one day they would ditch us.. and when they did, it was awful.. it was so bad, it hurt our feelings..

Anyways, I was 7 when they showed us some photo sets with beautiful girls in different clothes and dresses. They said that all those sets were published in foreign websites
(mostly, American) and offered to make nude sets. We accepted it because those photos were stunning. According to what my mom said, they didn't pay much. She spent a lot on things
(food and sometimes clothes) to get me ready for photo sets. Each time it cost about 200 Hryvnias (about $28 in early 2000s). And it wasn't a big deal, actually. The thing is that
I really enjoyed the process of making photo sets. You know that girls like attention. The more attention they get the more happy they are. Each girl liked when staff helped her with
makeup, haircuts and getting dressed and treated her as a Hollywood star. The company had a tiny sewing room, where they produce costumes and stunning dresses. Oh, by the way, I want
to mention that they didn't force us to strip. We played while they were making photos with us and it was just a fun thing to get undressed. As I am speaking for myself, I have no
idea whether they did "something" with other models, but nobody touched me that for sure. Under normal circumstances the only people I was touched by were makeup artist and hairdresser.
The staff in general worked very hard to make sure, that models don't make friends with each other. I think they did it on purpose because they were changing crew very often. They
were worried about our feelings for that matter. I guess. The weird thing was that I only had 3 photos from each set. (thanks to one gentleman, who sent me all materials recently).
The company ended up being closed by police. My parents didn't want to lose their social status so they didn't say help policemen with inspecting the companyâ?¦ At the time, everything
went quite.

I reached puberty early due to my genes. My first time was way, way after the photo sets.

I understand the fact that these nude photo sets with me cause sexual feelings for everyone, not only "pervs" are affected by them. These photos are the pieces of art. But you never
know what they can do with ill-minded person (he/she might become cruel and rape kids..) Nobody can help it. It is what it is and it will always be like that. Because it is temptation.
But, how to control it? I think, there's a solution for it in giving special licenses for watching materials with child sexual content. Just as people get gun licenses in some countries.
These licenses would make people responsible for their actions.

When I feel that I didn't want to continue work for the company, I quitted. I used to work for many companies. I can say that Alex Models, the company which publish LS magazine,
I don't remember much but they got shut down, and the owner of the company was arrested. But as nobody wanted to tainted their lives, the owner of the Alex Models was released.
Nowadays I'm a loving wife and mom. I have a beautiful daughter. Of course, life some times can be difficult, but I'm still too young togive up (I'm only 21). Everything will be fine.